Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Gelli Makes Me Giddy!

I ordered a Gelli Plate from Gelli Arts a few weeks back and just recently had a chance to play with it. I don't know much about color theory so I have to use a trial and error approach to using and mixing colors. I limited my experimentation to just a couple of sheets of cardstock and I also used my rubber stamps to add some images to the background designs after they dried.  The textured background paper on both of these cards came from those efforts.


Hope you like them.

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

These are fantastic Debbie!! You have to tell me more about this Gelli Plate the next time we get together.

faddisfamily said...

I made a gelli plate and it is sitting waiting for me to play -- maybe this weekend as I do have a few paints out. Thanks for sharing your work !